We’re committed to ensuring that we respect and protect our customers’ privacy.
Privacy is extremely important at Jp-films.com and we are committed to ensuring that we respect and protect our customers’ privacy.
We only collect the data that we actually need and will not ask for information we do not need to serve you in some way.
Financial and personal information will always be encrypted before being transmitted from you to us via an SSL session.
Google analytics collects your IP address, browser type and operating system on each visit to every page on this site on our behalf. This information is used only for internal statistic tracking purposes and is never shared with other entities.
JP-films.com respects the intellectual property rights of all content creators, whether their work is affiliated with our site or not.
If you have reason to suspect that your intellectual property rights have been infringed in any way that connects to our site, we recommend that you contact us using the contact form. We take all violations of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 extremely seriously. In order to ensure your complaint remains legitimate under the DCMA, please ensure your copyright complaint contains all of the following information:
- A signature, electronic or physical, of an individual who has been authorized to represent you, the copyright holder;
- Clear identification of the copyrighted item(s) in question, as well as identification of the work(s) infringing on the copyright holder’s intellectual property rights;
- Contact information for you, the copyright holder, that JP-films.com can use to contact you, including your full name, telephone number, physical address and e-mail address;
- A written letter stating that you, the copyright holder, “in good faith believes that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law”;
- A written letter stating that all of the information provided in the statement above is wholly accurate, and reaffirming that the writer of said letter has been legally authorized, under penalty of perjury, to represent you, the copyright holder.
Do not take anything outlined in this document as formal legal advice. For further information on the details required to lodge a formal DMCA notification, please refer to 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).
If you want to report DMCA abuse, please write an email to [email protected]
Your request will be processed in 12 hours.